Rigpa understands that there are often unforeseen circumstances affecting both students and our centre, and therefore we try to ensure that our refund policy is fair to all.
The following points describe our policy in regard to cancellations:
- If Rigpa cancels your course, you will receive a full refund or credit to use towards another similar course
- If you cannot attend a course for which you have paid, a full refund will be given if you notify the centre at least 24 hours prior to the starting date of the course. If notification is given less that 24 hours before the start then an administration fee of $10 will be charged.
- No refunds or credits will be awarded if you do not contact us within one month after the start of the course for which you were enrolled and had paid for.
- All refunds are processed within 2 weeks of written notification of cancellation (email or letter)
- If you want to defer attending a course we are happy to credit your enrolment fee to another course of the same or similar content. As above, an administration fee of $10 will be charged if notice of the change is given less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the course.
- If you need to stop attending a course you have started, a refund is not given but credit for the unused period of the course is offered.
- Course deferrals or credits are valid for up to 18 months from the date of the original course.
- For students who are subscribers and need to end their subscription refund is not usually available. It may be transferred to another centre if appropriate. Please discuss with your instructor if this arises.
- When any issue arises with your course enrolment do contact us at ???????? or at ????@rigpa.org.au or by mail at Rigpa ?????, PO Box ???, ??????, NSW 2300